|Ultra sweet (but I guess all meringues are always too sweet). 7/10.|
Sunday, May 29, 2011
|Gyoza. Not bad but too salty! 7/10.|
|Scallop with Japanese hollandaise sauce. Again, too salty. 7/10.|
|Spicy calamari salad. I don't know why it's called 'spicy' as we couldn't taste any spice at all. 6.5/10.|
|Grilled eggplant with miso. Nice but super salty! 6.5/10.|
|Mirin chicken with salad. This was probably the worst dish. 5/10.|
Overall, this place was really overrated. Good food guide gave it 15/20! I reckon it should be 12/20.
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Overall rating: 8/10. Sorry, took a while to post these pics up. Unable to rate individual dish (cos can't remember it now)! However, I remember it to be rather enjoyable. Service was a bit slow at times but staff were polite. :)
Monday, May 23, 2011
1) S ordered the hot and sour soup with acacia omelette. I tasted a
bit of it and actually liked it! 8.5/10. :)
2) I ordered the tom yum soup with prawns only. Very authentic! But
not for those can't take spicy foods, cos it was super spicy. 8/10.
3) J ordered the pad Thai noodles. I thought it was so-so. 7/10.
|Combination seafood balls. 8/10.|
Sunday, May 22, 2011
2) Gado Gado (peanut sauce was good, not enough tofu though). 6.5/10
3) Assam fish head curry. Best of the 3 dishes that we ordered. A
little lacking in the assam but everything else was good! 7/10.
Thursday, May 19, 2011
9/10! Highly recommend this place! Love the almond croissant.
|Choc eclair. 8/10.|
|Macarons. 8/10. (Quite similar to Chimmy's, slightly chewy).|