2) Dan Dan noodles. The noodles were all right but the sauce tasted
like curry mixed with peanut sauce. Kinda weird to the palate. 6/10.
3) Xiao Long Bao. These were probably the best dish among the lot we
ordered. The skin were thin and the meat were tasty. Better than the
Hutong's Xiao long baos in my opinion. 8/10.
4) The prawn and pork santons were too bad. 7/10.
5) The pork bun was really disappointing. Didn't taste anything like
it. Also, the flour was too thick. 5/10.
6) J liked the black sesame bun which I thought was pretty good, but
it took a long time to arrive! Still, would give it 7.5/10.
Overall, I feel Din Tai Fung was a little overrated. Service was
attentive , ambience was good, but food was a little overrated.